• Identify and review existing business processes for international customers.
• Collect, analyze, and document user requirements in world-class technology and product development projects.
• Collaborate with marketing, design, development, and quality assurance teams to recommend solution.
• Communicate externally with customers, suppliers, partners, and internally with teams for requirements, acceptance criteria, and deliverable.
• Work cooperatively and effectively with project stakeholders to set goals and resolve issues throughout the system development life cycle.
• Prepare presentation to project stakeholders, and provide training and assistance to users.
• Ensure project deliverable are on time and meeting required level of quality.
• Prepare functional and technical documentation.
• Report progress to project managers.
• Work on duties as requested, directed, or assigned by project managers.
• Travel is required.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other related discipline.
• Technical background with experiences in software development and/or quality assurance.
• Proven track record in software development life cycle.
• Familiar with business requirement analysis and documentation.
• Experiences in Agile is an advantage.
• Fluent speaking and writing in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
We offer attractive remuneration with excellent opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply with detailed resume stating present and expected salary, and date of availability to People & Organization Team by email to email@example.com.