Patented anti-microbial NanoDiamonds (ND) coating for healthcare products
Our patented ND coating has strong bacterial contact-killing ability, without any additional UV or light activation requirement. To learn more about ND coating and related technology with antimicrobial protection, please contact us now!
Patented anti-microbial NanoDiamonds (ND) mask
• Made in Hong Kong
• Individual Packing
• ASTM Level 2
• Bacterial Filtration Efficiency （BFE）≥ 98%
• Particle Filtration Efficiency（PFE）≥ 98%
• kill 99%* bacteria and 97.75%* viruses within 1 minute
• Prolonged effective in 72 hours
In June 2020, the World Health Organization recommended widespread mask-use as a way to prevent COVID 19 transmission. Regular surgical masks in the market provide only filtration function and they cannot inhibit or kill bacteria and viruses that are on the mask. Mask wearers’ hands can be contaminated when they touch the mask surface unintentionally during the gown up and gown down process.
Our patented anti- microbial ND surgical masks are non-toxic, skin-friendly, mild and hypoallergenic. The special ND coating on the first layer of mask has very high disinfectant efficiency. It can
• effectively block off and inhibit the growth of bacteria and viruses with strong electrical charge
• maintain the breathability and waterproof ability of surgical masks, while improving the protective performance of the masks
• kill 99%* major group of bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumonia and Escherichia coli) and 97.75%* viruses (such as Influenza A subtype H1N1) within 1 minute, which can significantly reduce the amount of viruses that cause respiratory diseases
• remain effective in killing 99.96% of the bacteria on the mask in 72 hours.
• effectively reduce the bad breath created by mask wearing for a prolonged time.
• effectively reduce potential secondary infections caused by contaminated hands when mask wearers touch the mask surface unintentionally during the gown up and gown down process.
* Passed the AATCC 100 - Antimicrobial Fabric Test
Based on USP 35 Chapter 1072 (Evaluation of bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics)
Based on ISO 18184:2019 (Textiles — Determination of antiviral activity of textile products)
ND mask is ready for pre order, please contact us for details now!